I am writting this Blog as a reminder to myself an to help others that may not know how truely blessed my family has been this week. By God's glace and answered Prayers a Miracle has taken place. And a truely great one my cousins baby still has life...if you saw him now you would never know a few days ago he drown. I know of a story of a similiar situation that turned out very differnet so i thought i would share that one too.
Brandon called me just before 5:00 at work. I just knew before getting the phone sommething had to be wrong for him to be calling me just over and hour before i would be home for work. I answered the phone. He didnt say HI Honey, how are you nothing like that. He said Please pray righth now for Noah, Amy found him in the pool, They are in the ambulance in route to the Hospital right now. I said ok, then i started to cry as i prayed standing in the middle of the pharmacy for all my co-workers to see. They all asked what was wrong, I told them all i knew. I saw a few of them that i know are Christian bow their heads for a few moments. Then i called me mom quickly so she could pray too.
My cousin Amy had been working in the front yard, then stopped to talk to a neighbor. Her second oldest boy took Noah (1 year 3 days old) into the house. After Amy was done talking she went it the house. Asked the boys where the baby was. No one knew. She noticed the back door was open and ran outside (they have a pool and jacuzzi back there) Amy pulled Noah lifeless body from the jacuzzi. Began CPR and called for the older boys the find the phone and call 911. They could not find it. Out of the corner of her eye she saw it next to her. She called 911 and told them what happened while still doing CPR on Noah. There was an Ambulance driving down the street right behind her house saving precious time.
Truely by the grace of God all these little Miracles added up to one GREAT one! Noah is alive and home now. He is doing great, his results came back fine on every test they did at the Hospital. Looking at him now you would have no Idea what his little body faced just a few days ago.
This all acured Thursday late afternoon in N. Las Vegas, now i'd like to share a very different story out of Phoenix. That happened the very same day.
Last night on the 9 o'clock news the broadcast follwed up on a story they had first reported Thursday night. I dont know as many details becuase of course i dont know the family and i missed the original broadcast. But it is a similiar story with a very different out come.
At a home in Phoenix at a single home residents a family had a family get together in the back yard. Shortly after sun down they moved the party inside because it was getting chilly. The mother of a two year old girl noticed he daughter was missing. Her older brother found her face down in the pool. The Paramedics stated she was probably in the pool for over 10 mins before she was found. There was a fence around the pool but the gate had been left open. The new caster was following up to let everyone know the two year old has now died!
Knowing the two very different out comes on the very same day make me forever grateful to God's Grace. All the Miracles that took place to protect and save baby Noah. I sit and watch my childern play in a way i never have before, as i am reminder that at any moment something could happen in my home and unlike Amy i would not know what to do. I cant believe the grate miracle of life that god gives us, how anyone could ever deny what he does for us daily. I am motivated by my cousin Amy and her family to take a CPR and First Aid class so i too can know what to do. Her quick thinking and know how saved helped save Noah's life. I wont have a clue what to do. Thank God she is a great mom and did know what to do!
Only by the grace of God. I love you Lacey!!!
ReplyDelete