whats new with the Barnums... to keep everyone in the fam updated on whats new in our neck of the woods. from day to day. any major changes or events and pics of the kiddos. I plan to blog atleast once a week for all who care to read.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Investigator (I am)
So yes... i am an investigator of the morman religion. I am sure all my family knows Brandons family is morman. I have had many questions for many years. I have choose to sit on the fence and not understand. But Brandon finally sent for the missionaries to come visit himself. I was suprised to find the answers to my question came from the bible. They showed me. I very much enjoy the time we spend with them. however i am still a little upset. We first had sister missionaries for 2 weeks, then without notice they sent them to vegas and sent us elders (boys). They are nice i like them to it will just be hard to get use to all the moving around. we should have the elders for about 4 months i think. The sisters said even when i decide to become a member we can still have missionaries over for lessons. I would like to do that, be able to feed them once a week for years to come. But back to my learning I am way liking it. They have answered alot of my questions and are very helpful in my understanding. If any of my family have questions i am sure i can get it set up for missionaries in your area to come visit you too. And to Brandons fam i think we are getting close....love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lacey, I think you are an amazing person for making your own choices on your own time. I'm glad you have cool in-laws that have not pressured you at all, I feel confident saying that they have not pressured you. I know that what you are being taught it the truth. I know it with everything I am. I know there will be a light and happiness in your life that you've never felt, if it ever is the right decision for you to join this church. I hope you continue to feel Christ's love. It's pretty cool, huh? Love you, girl!!!
ReplyDeleteLacey you are just the coolest lady I know...you are a very strong person and I love you always...You are a great example to everyone around you and I think that will always be...thank you for marring my brother and becoming part of our family...I sure love you...
ReplyDelete